- Must be from a health professions school (allopathic, osteopathic, dental, pharmacy, public health, nursing or allied health)
- Limit one submission per health professions school
- Must be health care education related
- Song lyrics must be original
- Video must be five minutes or less in length
- Rating: PG13 or less
- Subtitles preferred
- Proper credit should be given to original artist(s)
- Professional editing is acceptable, but writing, acting, and filming should be done by student members of the representative institution
- Submission should be done via YouTube URL included on submission form
- Videos made within the past two years will be accepted provided that they have not been previously submitted to the contest.
- Videos must be approved by a school official prior to submission (such as assistant dean of student affairs)
Video submission must be compliant with the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA) and no actual patients should be shown or depicted in the video
The submission deadline will be 5:00 P.M. on Wednesday, April 15, 2015.
University of South Carolina School of Medicine students will not be entering the competition
The video materials entered into the Memmys contest were submitted by individual students for purposes of participation in the contest only. The University of South Carolina School of Medicine assumes no responsibility or liability for the content of any of the video materials submitted by the participants of this contest.